HIRE US FOR...
- Romantic getaways with your special someone
- Guided tours of Europe for your wanderlust spirit
- Celebration Travel that allow you to honor a special event
- Theme Park Fun with the family or as a couple
- Friends getaways to relax and have fun
- Family Reunions and Group experiences
- Stress-free honeymoon planning
You can click the link above to see our services page (or hover over the ABOUT drop down menu). This lists everything you need to know on how hard we work for our clients.
We know you have many choices in working with a travel professional. This is why we have our travel inquiry forms and phone consultation to see if we are a good fit. Our clients are our VIC (very important client), a title we don't hand out lightly. We provide a level of service that goes beyond simply making a reservation. We are looking out for your best interest providing expert advice and personalized service. Your vacation is not the same as your friend's vacation.
Our hard work and efforts on your behalf are rewarded with the reservations we book for you. We are unable to assist with any reservations our agency didn't create.
WHY WORK WITH US?
There are some who may believe the need for a travel professional is unnecessary with the age of the internet and online booking. This isn't you. You value the knowledge, training and personal touch of a travel professional.
You can consider us your XO - that's military speak for Executive Officer. Much like the title suggests we are the ones who work on your behalf. We discuss your itinerary and provide options along with our expert advice, while you make the decisions. We are not a "dot com", nor do we compete with online agencies or other travel advisers.
We look for the best value without sacrificing quality in every vacation. Everyone wants the most for their buying power.
Our travel philosophy is simple:
There is no call center, no constant repeating of who you are, or what your vacation plans are about. You work closely with us and we work closely with valued partners to bring you a great vacation experience. If you hit a bump in the vacation road then we are here to assist.
- You know vacations and travel are important for quality of life, health and rejuvenation from the stresses of daily life.
- You want to take a great vacation but have one busy schedule, and no desire to do hours of research on their own.
- You want to reconnect with each other, and your family to have some fun, adventure or discover something new.
- You enjoy learning and engaging with a destination - you may be an explorer or simply want a change in latitude.
- You enjoy great cuisine - foodies delight.
- You appreciate rich heritage and seek authenticity.
- You value privacy and the service of a luxury product.
- You give back to the community, or the destination you visit.
- You value the service of a professional.
MEET YOUR ADVISORS
Languages spoken: English
[un poquito espanol | ein bisschen Deutsche]
Last vacation: Caribbean Cruise
Countries visited: 30 | US States: 37
Travel Advisor | Agency Owner
Book lover. Adoptive parent. Movie fan. Sunshine required. Military wife.
"I love the travel bubble and to be taken care of every step of the way. As an Air Force wife married to an adventure seeking husband our family has been blessed to travel to Argentina, Italy, Germany, England, China, France, Poland, the Caribbean, and around the good ole USA. A few of my most favorite vacations are visiting Italy via guided tour, sailing the Disney ships, and enjoying a high quality all-inclusive resort. ”
Specializing in All Inclusive Resorts, Cruising (ACC), Guided Tours, Caribbean and Hawaii Specialist, and Disney Destinations. Graduate BA University of Oklahoma (OU). CTA (Certified Travel Associate).
Wanderlust spirit. Former educator. Loving life.
"As a Florida kid, I traveled to Disney World at least twice a year for most of my 20 yrs. Epcot opened my mind to a world of exciting travel destinations, and as an adult I have visited several European countries, including France, Italy, Greece, Turkey and Ireland. With my son living in Alaska, I am becoming quite the Alaska expert and am hoping to join the 40-Below Club at some point. I've also worked in-depth with student travel groups visiting the US from Europe. One of my favorite trips was traveling Route 66 with my sister.”
Specializing in group Cruising, US itineraries, European vacations, and student group travel. Graduate BA University of South Florida. CTA (certified travel associate)
Why would you DIY something so important when you can have a travel professional do it for you and be your advocate as well?
Think we're a good fit? Then reach out to us for a complimentary consultation.